Aatm Yogashala is Best & Professional Yoga School in Rishikesh providing traditional Hatha & Multi-style Asanas (Ashtanga, Vinyasa & Iyengar) Yoga Teacher Training Course. If you are a wanderer of Yoga TTC; 100 Hours, 200 Hours, 300 Hours, Intensive/Beginner Yoga Course & Retreats then no doubt, this is what you want to experience.
It is founded by Amit Yogi (E-RYT 500), Leading Yoga Teacher of Ashtanga-Vinyasa Yoga Asanas, Adjustment & Alignment in Rishikesh, India.
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Benefits of Yoga..
1. Yoga For Fitness .
As Sri Sri Ravi Shankar puts it, “Health is not a mere absence of disease. It is a dynamic expression of life – in terms of how joyful, loving and enthusiastic you are.” This is where yoga helps: postures, pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation are a holistic fitness package. The benefits accrued by being a regular practitioner are numerous. Some very discernible ones are:
Gives mental strength
Improves physical strength
Protection from injury
Detoxifies the body
2. Yoga for weight loss.
Desire of many ! Yoga helps here too. sun salutations and kapalbhati help lose weight with yoga. Moreover, with regular practice of yoga, we tend to become more sensitive to the kind of food our body asks for and the time we take.
3. Yoga for stress relief. A few minutes of yoga during the day can be a great way to get rid of stress that accumulates daily - in both the body and mind. Yoga postures, pranayama and meditation are effective techniques to release stress. You can experience the calming effects of yoga in the Sri Sri Yoga Level 2 program.
4. Yoga for inner peace .
We all love to visit peaceful, serene spots, rich in natural beauty. Little do we realize that peace can be found right within us and we can take a mini-vacation to experience this any time of the day! Benefit from a small holiday every day with yoga and meditation.
5. Yoga to improve immunity. Our system is a seamless blend of the body, mind and spirit. An irregularity in the body affects the mind and similarly unpleasantness or restlessness in the mind can manifest as an ailment in the body. Yoga poses massage organs and strengthens muscles; breathing techniques and meditation release stress and improve immunity.
6. Yoga to live with greater awareness. The mind is constantly involved in activity – swinging from the past to the future – but never staying in the present. By simply being aware of this tendency of the mind, we can actually save ourselves from getting stressed or worked up and relax the mind. Yoga and pranayama help create that awerness and bring the mind back to the present moment, where it can stay happy and focused.
7.Yoga for better relationships. Yoga can even help improov your relasonship with your spouse, parents, friends or loved ones! A mind that is relaxed, happy and contented is better able to deal with sensitive relationship matters. Yoga and meditation keeps the mind happy and peaceful; and watch how your relations with those around you blossom !
8. Yoga to increase energy. Do you feel completely drained by the end of the day? Shuttling through chores, and multitasking continuously can be quite exhausting. A few minutes of yoga everyday provides the much-needed fillip that boosts our energy and keeps us fresh. A 10-minute online-guided meditation is all you need to charge up your batteries, in the middle of a hectic day.
9.Yoga for better flexibility & posture.Yoga must become part of your daily routine to get a body that is strong, supple and flexible. Regular yoga practice, stretches and tones the body muscles and also makes them strong. It also helps improve your body posture when you stand, sit, sleep or walk.
10. Yoga to improve intuition.Yoga and meditation have the power to improve your intuitive ability so that you spontaneously realize what needs to be done, when and how, to yield positive results. It does work! You only need to experience it yourself.
Remember, yoga is a continuous process. So keep practicing! The deeper you go into your yoga practice, the more profound will be its benefits.